A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Downtown Seattle is looking for a Test Automation Manager to serve as the bridge between upper management, stakeholders and the development teams working on their automation endeavors. They will partner with the QA Manager for management of resources and timeline on projects. They make sure to represent and drive business value that the automation teams deliver to further support the initiative to automate all of their Ecommerce development processes.
• 5+ years' experience in project management overseeing automation projects
• Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, engineering or equivalent
• Experience developing complete scopes of work and managing requirements for software and systems development
• Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in risk management and/or change management
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Brenda at email@example.com
Please reference JO#17665
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
Apply for Test Automation Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search