A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Downtown Seattle is looking for a Sr SDET to lead a team in developing new innovative tools that support medical device technologies.
Required Experience & Skills:
· 6+ years employing test automation in a product development environment
· Demonstrable strong programming fundamentals (e.g. data structures, design patterns)
· Demonstrated success in bringing product to market
· BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
· Strong familiarity with configuration management and issue tracking
· Ability to use discretion, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness
· Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines and complete tasks in an accurate timely manner
Preferred Experience & Skills:
· Experience in Python, C, C++, LabView
· Seattle Metro Area locals (no relocation assistance)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Brenda at email@example.com
Please reference JO #BBT 17769
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
Apply for SDET - Lead
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search