Account Services Support Specialist
Wholesale Account Specialist – 12 Month Contract – Onsite, Manhattan New York – W2 Only, Sorry no C2C
Our enterprise footwear retail client is looking for a Wholesale Account Specialist to play a pivotal role in their success. Your primary focus will be on wholesale operations, ensuring top-tier customer service and maintaining strong relationships with wholesale clients.
- Verify and correct purchase orders for accuracy and compliance with guidelines.
- Resolve order-related issues by collaborating with customers and the sales team.
- Maintain daily communication with warehouse and logistics teams for on-time deliveries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in wholesale account management or a related field.
- Excel Required
- Experience with EDI or SAP processes preferred but not required.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.