A fast-growing FinTech company is looking to add a highly motivated Android Engineer to their team. This position is 100% remote and a 6 month contract to full time conversion.
- Kotlin and/or Java, and Software Design Patterns – 3-4+ Years experience.
- Version Control Tools/Github.
- Defect tools/JIRA.
- Performance Testing and Profiling Android apps.
- Security Testing on mobile.
- Mobile Continuous Integration Automation.
- Test Driven Development and Mobile UI Testing.
- Write native Kotlin code on Android app to rattle the financial space with features that resonate with customers.
- Continuously look for ways to improve and refactor to guarantee a highly maintainable and enjoyable codebase.
- Utilize Android-First patterns such as Material Design, and leverage the latest Google SDK’s to provide world-class integrated experiences.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.