Automation Engineer – H/W-S/W
Interested in developing industry leading automation systems for a globally recognized client? Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to determine existing automation capabilities and future opportunities. Create detailed project road maps for automation projects and apply now!
- Create automated systems for use in a production and manufacturing environment.
- Lead collaborative discussions between leadership and key stakeholders to determine automation capabilities and goals.
- Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades.
- Troubleshoot Automation technical problems and support product repair activities.
- Work with R&D engineers to support and participate in New Product Introduction activities.
- 5-15+ years of senior level automation experience.
- Experience with the design and implementation of automated systems, especially as related to manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a focus on automation, ME, EE, OE, or equivalent.
- Semiconductor Capital Equipment and/or Precision Motion Controls, or possibly Robotics Industry exp.
- Optics and Laser Systems experience is highly desirable.
NOTE: we are also searching for an intern level candidate!! Great opportunity to develop your skills and grow with the amazing client!
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.