Seeking a Back End Engineer to work a long-term contract with a high tech computer software client of the Mainz Brady Group. This is a great opportunity to work with the latest machine learning and automation technologies.
Locations: San Jose, CA or Dallas, TX. Please email Jacob at Resume@MBG.com for consideration.
- Develop solutions and write technical design based on the requirements
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Complete unit tests for product components
- Debug and resolve issues reported in production
- prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience,
- Programming experience in Java or GoLang.
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Preferred experience in Kafka distributed messaging
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.