We have an amazing opportunity that Technicians will want to hear about! Our San Jose based client is looking for upbeat Build Technicians for a long-term contract opportunity. The qualified candidates will join a talented team of technicians working in a fun environment.
- Proven experience as a build tech or prototype assembler, degreed or non-degreed with experience – AA, AS Degree.
- Electro-Mechanical background.
- Technical knowledge and ability to follow managers’ verbal directions; and read instructions, blueprints, drawings, manuals, drawings, or light schematics.
- Wire Harnessing build experience, preferable, with ability in use crimpers, clamps, and presses.
- Good understanding of quality control principles / attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to work on-site using current precautions, mask as needed, etc.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.