Business Operations Analyst
Mainz Brady Group is partnered with a World Leading Retailer to find a Portfolio Analyst to join their Sports Research Lab and their Advanced Initiative Collective. The person for this role will work with members from their research teams and cross-functional partners to ensure the data and details of their portfolio are consistently updated and accurate. Looking for someone with a passion for data and can work in a flexible cross functional environment.
- Assist management in maintaining and managing internal portfolio
- Work with disparate data groups to join different data sets together within Airtable, creating relations, and synthesizing meaningful insights from data analyses and create easily interpretable data visualizations for key stakeholder consumption
- Posses the ability to analyze and build large datasets
- Collect, record, cleanse, and analyze data using industry standard practices
- Work with both technical and non-technical team members
- Create bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Airtable preferred but not required
- Data Management/Visualization tools (Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous work environment
- Ability to query large disparate datasets
- Portfolio Management and Project Management expereince preferred but not required
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.
***Please be aware of a widespread scam affecting job seekers. Click here for details