Business Operations Analyst
Our globally know client located in Beaverton, Oregon is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to focus on ensuring financial accuracy and transparency within Corporate Functions & Converse through the management and analysis of key financial data. This role will work in the Business Operations team and partner closely with the Vendor Management team and our Finance Manager.
This position is a Hybrid role, 3 days max on site in the Beaverton, Or. Open to US residents that currently reside in Oregon, or, are willing to relocate to Oregon.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience within a business environment in an operations or administration role
- Experience in process development
- Experience with financial or vendor management a plus but not required
- Strong data analysis, data management, problem resolution and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to simplify complex information into clear reports
- Works well in highly matrixed and collaborative environments
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.