Our client is seeking a C# Engineer to develop an app combining AI, hardware and biology. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity in Santa Clara County.
With our team as a C# Software Engineer you will design and develop the C# desktop application that runs our scientific instruments. Partnering with our scientists you will work to make the instrument more intelligent and easy to use.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance application and related software.
- Partner with hardware, software and machine learning engineers to integrate software and hardware.
- Experience with object-oriented design and principles
- Ability to write high-quality, clean code
- Versed in software engineering best practices (version control, code review process,
- agile methodology, unit testing, etc.)
- Experience in GUI design and system integration/development
- Experience in hardware interfacing (e.g., instrumentation)
- Experience in writing asynchronous or multi-threaded applications
- Experience in relational or non-relational databases
- Experience in building C# WPF UI. Python is a plus.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.