CAD Support Specialist
Category: IT Infrastructure
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Work Location: On-Site
Job ID: 34361
Date Added: 05/26/2023
Mainz Brady Group is partnering with an amazing local Industrial processing and packaging equipment client! On their search for a skilled CAD support Specialist. This local on site role will allow you to provide Support to Business Operations as well as Operational Support. Take advantage of this chance to elevate your career!
Support Business Operations
- Administrates licensing for Engineering and Manufacturing software.
- Configure, implement, and support CAD upgrades and SAP/PLM integrations.
- Create documentation of Engineering and Manufacturing Workflows.
- Create Machine Programs (CNC) for Manufacturing Techs. Install, upgrade, and support Trumpf Boost and Sigma Nest programs.
- Manage vendor relationship, Escalate issues or problems.
- Provide day-to-day advanced CAD support to end-users by responding to technical support requests while using independent discretion.
- Log all end user interactions, requests, and document resolutions.
- Trains new CAD users.
- 3 years engineering or drafting experience with 3D CAD, such as Inventor or SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of Windows 10/11 Operating Systems.
- Available to travel up to 10%.
- Manufacturing programming CNC machinery exp with mills, lathes, and lasers a plus.
- Programming experience in .net studio a plus.
- ERP/Product Life Cycle Management experience such as SAP/SAP PLM a plus.