Content Program Manager
Education first, make a difference by providing our youths the best possible educational experience. The Mainz Brady Group is seeking a Content Program Manager, a person who has a background in large-scale project management, operations, educational content development, or tech. and the ability to make data-driven decisions, experience in collaborating with global teams, and great communication skills, along with the high motivation to achieve results.
Make a significant impact and help millions of students. Let Mainz Brady help you.
- Define requirements and support roadmap prioritization decisions.
- Steer teams, forecast requirements, analyze variances, and constantly realign teams to core business objectives.
- Identify and monitor operational KPIs, collaborate with PMs and Business leads to align content requirements, delivery, and performance to team KPIs.
- Serve as a solution architect for any programmatic blockers.
- 4+ years content, operations, project/program management
- Experience managing large operations projects and/or teams.
- Track record of data-driven management decision making.
- Strong attention to detail and superior organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of leadership.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.