Our Client is seeking a Content Specialist for a fully-remote, extendable, 1-year contract position.
- Technical Writing and Content Development to help shape customer support documentation.
- Write, edit, proof, and optimize content in a variety of formats; from knowledge-based articles to videos, internal documentation, on-screen copy, and release notes.
- Shape content strategy, define workflows and other processes, and manage editorial style guides.
- Conduct content audits and inventories to identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop editorial guidelines and workflow processes.
- Establish and report on KPIs in collaboration with CX Analytics.
- Champion content strategy to internal audiences.
- Represent team in company-wide style, with meetings, content, documents, manuals, etc.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders to support launch activities and establish KPIs for new initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Writer, Editor, or Content Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role at a SaaS-based B2B technology company.
- 3+ years of experience writing support or education content for a B2B or B2C, Cloud, or SaaS-based technology company.
- 1+ years of experience using an enterprise-grade CMS system (i.e., Zendesk, AEM, Sitecore, Contentful).
- Familiarity with technical and on-page SEO requirements.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to details – project specs, direction, interaction, working with stakeholders, documentation, writing/editing/proofing, structuring/spelling/punctuation, etc…
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, technical writing, journalism, or mass communications -or- equivalent work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on approach to documenting technology, familiarity with technical and on-page SEO techniques, and/or experience with using Zendesk as a CMS.
- HelloSign or DocuSign experience.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.