The Mainz Brady Group is partnering with our quickly expanding client in AI tech development to help find their next Front Desk Office Administrator. In this pristine administrative role, you will be responsible in bringing your positive and energetic attitude to the forefront of the office environment and serve as the tone setter for all customers, clients and employees who enter. Hours required on site in sunny Palo Alto, CA will be Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm with regularly scheduled holidays off. This will be a permanent position, but will start off with a six month contract during your training and office integration period.
Regular duties will include –
- Greeting and directing guests
- Answering, screening, and transferring inbound calls
- Ensuring readily presentable reception center with all necessary stationery and materials; ordering and keeping inventory stock of office items as needed
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing daily mail and deliverables
- Coordinate with facilities and other teams on office events, deliveries, and security.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (issue visitor badges, etc.)
- Collaborate with recruiting teams to greet candidates as they arrive, and ensure their stay is positive from beginning to end
Experience asked for –
- 2+ years of professional office administration experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Must be a proactive self-starter with effective time management skills
- Must have an attention to detail, be a multi-tasker, and organized
- Strong written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in the technology/software industry is a plus, but not required
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.