Counter Threat Engineer
Security Systems Engineer – Seattle, WA
We are seeking a Systems Engineer with Security experience for our digital gaming client in the greater Seattle, WA area. This Information Security professional will focus on vulnerabilities and threat remediation, developing, modifying, and troubleshooting technology systems, addressing functionality, performance, quality, operations, and monitoring needs, with an emphasis on internal security.
- 2-4 years of experience in various system development technologies, patterns, and practices
- Experience with security and infrastructure management, including infrastructure management and threat remediation in a development environment Understanding of core infrastructure concepts such as networking and storage and how systems interact with them
- Ability to provide security recommendations and best practices to new/existing deployments, and to perform security threat analysis to document findings and recommend remediation actions
- Skills to address vulnerabilities and concerns on systems as well as responds to zero-day vulnerabilities
- Background performing security consulting support for internal teams on project configuration and tools, including cloud-based resources (private/public/hybrid), virtualization, and infrastructure
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Engineering, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to participates in on-call rotation and work on-site two days out of the week
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.