CRM Systems Analyst
CRM SYSTEMS ANALYST
Our client out of Beaverton, OR seeks their newest Analyst to join their team of highly skilled professionals to help build, test, and administer Enterprise Applications to include Dynamics CRM and Experlogix as well as the databases that support them.
- Design, architect and build solutions inside our applications with a WYSIWYG editor
- Design, troubleshoot and maintain Experlogix integrations
- Be proactive about identifying and refactoring problem areas while interacting with our applications
- Analyze, diagnose and maintain data models to ensure minimal corruption and duplication
- Keep up-to-date on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Perform tier 2+ support, and work to identify and eliminate underlying causes of common support cases
- Be an active member of the EA team
- Take part in code reviews
- Participate in Planning & Retrospective meetings
- Work with end users or 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot functionality
- Attend conferences & training sessions when applicable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ Years of experience with Dynamics CRM as an analyst or administrator
- 1+ Years of experience designing solutions in Dynamics 365 CE
- 1+ Years of data analysis experience, preferably on in Dynamics 365 online
- Experience with Experlogix a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- In-office attendance is required
- No travel
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (with employer contribution) and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.