Customer Success Manager
Job Title: Client Success Manager
Seattle, WA (Hybrid)
Job Description: Looking for a Client Success Manager who can implement and manage SaaS integrations with strong Data Analysis skills.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and goals.
- Onboard and provide training to customers on our products and services to ensure effective utilization.
- Act as a point of contact for customers to address questions, issues, and concerns, resolving them promptly.
- Monitor key performance indicators and track customer success metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage customer accounts, including upselling and cross-selling additional services.
- Experience with SaaS customer Support
- Strong Data Analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Analytics, Marketing, or a related field.
- 4 years of experience in customer success, account management, consulting, solutions engineering, or a related field.
- Understanding of the basics of Predictive Modeling.
- Proficiency in reviewing customer data to ensure data integrity and provide analytics support.
- Strong data management skills and experience using pivot tables in Excel and PowerBi.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.