Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant – 100% remote
We are seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Consultant with excellent communication skills for our Fortune 100 client in the greater Portland, OR area. This Cybersecurity Specialist will draw on deep understanding of Cyber Security fundamentals to translate between technical and business groups, and influence / collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- 5-7+ years of experience in Cyber Security as an Analyst, Consultant, or Specialist within enterprise organizations
- Ability to understand risk and translate to plain English for business leaders
- Experience across Network Security (Palo Alto), Firewalls, Risk, Compliance, and Governance
- Experience around F5 landscape, end of life technology
- IOT understanding; data classification (high, low-confidential, etc.)
- Understanding of working with other countries and handling PII security for data is a bonus
- Certification is a bonus (CISSP is a plus); Certifications will be considered in lieu of college education
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.