Data Analyst / Manager
Our Fortune 100 Client is seeking a data Analyst for Global Store Operations for a long term, remote contract. This role will collect and analyze global retail inventory data from multiple sources to build a cross-functional scorecard to inform critical insights.
This is a long term W2 contract, please no C2C or third-party applications.
- You will be using data to help inform leadership on the best path forward to help better serve our employees and our consumer needs.
- You will provide insights that help shape our strategy in all business aspects that affects our retail store environments.
- You will support our cross-functional team on initiatives that impact our global store fleet and help guide our team with data-driven insights.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Moderate to advanced SQL skills required.
- Moderate to advanced Tableau skills preferred.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations required.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.