Data Manager- OI
Mainz Brady Group is looking for a Data Manager for a great client in Palo Alto. The position will work with various other parts of management to help them get a more holistic view of the data and to make more informed decisions. Additionally, the candidate will work with engineers to evaluate machine learning models.
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, math, physics, or other quantitative fields
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Data Science or Machine Learning role
- Experience with the Python data science ecosystem: Jupyter notebook, numpy, scipy, sklearn, pandas, matplotlib
- Proficient with MongoDB, SQL, Hive, and Spark
Big plus if you have the following skills:
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, MLFlow etc.
- Experience with AWS, kubernetes and kubeflow pipeline
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.