Our Fortune 100 client is looking for a Delivery Manager. You will be an integral part of the team that enables our company to bring its world-class products and experiences to market.
- Driving effective release framework and governance with a continuous delivery mindset across multiple teams and geographies
- Manage all change activity from planning through testing, to deployment
- Develop risk management and contingency planning for releases of any size
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Engineering, or a related field; 2+ additional years of professional experience in lieu of a degree
- A deep understanding and practical application of standard release process(s), agile methodologies and technical capabilities (including agile – lean, continuous delivery)
- Expertise working with teams who use development and deployment automation tools in the software development and deployment lifecycle
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.