Our Client is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a fully remote position. This position can be Contract, Contract-to-Hire, or Direct Hire/FTE.
- Work directly with Infrastructure and DevOps leadership to ensure that the Engineering Team has all the resources needed to build, deliver, and maintain the platform.
- Coordinate with the Product Team to ensure that team resources are allocated properly to meet product requirements.
- Ensure that a team climate based on trust, respect, and responsibility
- Coordinate with company leadership and other team leads to ensure the Engineering Team is aligned with the overall strategy, priorities, and goals of the company.
- Ensure that team members have tools and processes and resources they need to focus solely on building, delivering, and maintaining the platform.
- 4+ years of experience with writing Cloudformation, CDK or Terraform as primary job function.
- 4+ years setting up and maintaining high availability multi-region deployments and infrastructure.
- High level of expertise setting up AWS infrastructure such as lambdas, SQS, RDS, IAM roles, security groups, WAF, and load balancers.
- Experience setting up and maintaining monitoring tools such as Sentry, CloudWatch, XRay, ElasticSearch, Grafana, and Splunk. Must have experience with at least 2 tools.
- Very strong SQL skills.
- Experience setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Typescript experience.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.