Our team is hiring a DevOps Engineer for an amazing Fortune 100 company that we work with regularly with. This team is building a unified access capability that will govern access control across the data fabric.
- Deploy infrastructure in AWS (EC2 based applications, Kubernetes, ECS/Fargate, Lambda)
- Deliver HA and multi-region deployments (US, Europe, China…)
- Build and support CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Terraform, Git, Artifactory)
- Secure development and production best practices (SSL, IAM/OAuth2, AD, security groups)
- Create monitoring and observability to support deployed applications (ELK, SFX)
- 2+ years developing software systems that operate at scale
- 2+ years developing Platforms on a commercial cloud
- 2+ years with modern CI/CD patterns (e.g. Blue/Green)
- In depth experience with AWS technologies.
- BS/MS in CS, a related field or equivalent experience
Ideal technical skills
- Experience integrating COTS and open source to create petabyte scale data lake solutions
- Amazon AWS – we are 100% AWS
- Okta / IAM integration
- Snowflake / S3 / Hive
- Spark / SQL
- Python, Golang, Java, Shell
- Distributed systems
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.