Our Client is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a Contract-to-Hire (6-months contract, then conversion to FTE) position in Los Angeles, CA. This position is onsite 3-4 days per week and remote 1-2 days per week.
- Help with architecting, developing, and managing our CI/CD infrastructure.
- Design, deploy, and manage scalable and fault tolerant infrastructure to be used internally and externally.
- Setup a fault-tolerant and robust build infrastructure for embedded software products.
- Utilize configuration management tools for maintaining build/test/database servers.
- Work with team members to brainstorm on ways on improving processes, deployments, and tools.
- Develop automated document management system for embedded software products.
- Stay current with industry trends and identify/utilize new ways for our business to improve.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience.
- Strong scripting skills in at least one language such as Bash, Python, or Perl.
- In-depth knowledge of continuous build, integration, test, and delivery systems.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with source control management tools such as Git.
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools.
- Experience with SQL or no-SQL databases.
- Familiar with security and authentication concepts.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.