DevSecOps Lead – fully remote, EST hours
We are seeking an experienced DevDecOps leader with a strong development background and Java, Node.JS, Golang or Swift skills grow an application security program for our enterprise retail client. This lead will drive ongoing improvements, and leverage various CI/CD pipelines and tools to identify, assess, and advise on remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT development or DevOps roles, working with Java, NodeJS, Golang, and .Net
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and ALM tools for conducting vulnerability scans, identifying risks, and facilitating remediation
- Containerization, virtualization, and orchestration experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker, etc.
- Cloud certifications; Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Administrator, or similar GCP/AWS certification
- Understanding of controlled data and compliance requirements related to PCI-DSS, HIPPA, SOX, CCPA / GDPR
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, ability to guide and facilitate cross-functional teams through new initiatives, improvements, and trainings
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.