Digital Ad Platform Marketeer
5 Mo Contract – Possible Extension
Onsite – Glendale, Ca
Responsible for delivering global advertising technology solutions for Linear and Addressable channels, brands and streaming services. With unmatched scale, premium content and innovative capabilities, Ad Platforms is a market leader in advertising. We build and maintain proprietary technology, ranging from ad serving and ad delivery, campaign
management, reporting as well as all the integrations internal and external that come with evolving
and maintaining a best-in-class video advertising business.
As a Digital Ad Platform Solutions Engineer at Ad Platforms you are part of a high performing team redefining TV advertising. We are looking for an experienced Digital Ad Platform Solutions Engineer to provide Advertising support.
We are seeking a candidate:
Who has proven leadership skills, a sense of urgency experience with critical service operations and the ability to problem-solve in high volume, production environments. For this particular role, the
candidate should be well versed in Ad Serving, Ad Measurement, Programmatic Advertising and Ad Technology. You will be accountable for managing support tickets from start to completion.
• Troubleshoot ad serving escalations.
• Track and communicate issue progress to all stakeholders.
• Help clients understand how an ad product should be implemented in the ad server.
• Work with internal teams and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve escalations.
• Document solutions and findings to help grow the support team’s knowledge base.
• 7+ years of experience in digital Ad Technology, Ad Operations or Ad Support with focus in video & display advertising technology.
• Experience in Google Ad Manager 360 preferred.
• Knowledge in Ad Serving, Programmatic, Ad Measurement and Ad Technology in both on-demand and LIVE environments.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, relevant technical field, or equivalent experience.
• Have a do what it takes attitude. Be flexible, adaptable and a team-player first.
• Custom facing experience.
• Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.