Digital Asset Manager
Mainz Brady Group is hiring a Digital Asset Manager/ Content Operations to work with a world-renowned entertainment client. This individual will be tasked to ensure all required audio, video, localized components, artwork, and metadata are received according to schedule for titles.
Location/s: New York/San Francisco, USA
- Daily oversight of titles prior to live streaming
- Conduct high-level updates biweekly
- Track resolution of Jira tickets
- Communicate deadlines and remediations
- Track delivery and readiness of titles expected for new territory, language launches, etc.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on project workflow, timelines, and requirements keeping each team accountable for their details to maintain the accurac.
- Experience launching a product. Preferred globally with multiple languages 3
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity. Understanding the need to pivot as needed
- Collaborative with a positive attitude
- Forward thinking with focus on long-term scalability and growth
- Proficient with various data management systems and tools:Google and Microsoft Suite, Jira, Airtable, Smartsheet, Domo, Tableau
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class. #DICE #JEM