Digital Content Manager
Digital Asset Consultant would be responsible for handling digital assets. This role entails developing strategies for managing these assets and ensuring digital files are named and stored appropriately in a digital library. Also, managing how these digital assets interact with employees and the public, including keeping file permissions and usage rights up to date. The role is highly collaborative; you will work with marketing departments, programmers, end users, and other interdepartmental teams.
What You Will Do
- Designing and implementing taxonomy and metadata management strategies following industry best practices (SEO, ADA, automation, global); creating requirements and taking them to the market
- Sharing the best practices or ways to enhance automation of tagging and asset ingest
- Performing ingesting, organizing, general asset maintenance and management, as well as associated issue management, and curating daily in the digital asset management system
- Creating a process for digital asset lifecycle maintenance activities, such as digital archiving and asset expiration
- Serving as an expert for the Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager), and the Digital Asset Management system (DAM)
- Coaching, leading, and designing the digital content processes for Multilingual assets and translation workflows
- Maintaining and contributing to standards and governance by sharing industry best practices
- Creating solid candidates for the digital asset management roadmap by requesting suggestion from users of the DAM
- Developing more skills and expertise in digital asset curation and syndication by being current with prevailing technologies in the digital world, and so be able to contribute to the evolution of new content formats
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience in digital production/digital asset management in relevant industries
- 5+ years of experience with asset curation and in DAM administration or in a related field
- 5+ years of knowledge in DAM, ADA, metadata taxonomy, and SEO best practices, strategy principles and concepts for assets and digital content
- 5+ years of knowledge with Adobe Remote Digital Asset Management
- 5+ years of experience in data governance, standards and process development
- Needs-to-have – knowledge of web publishing and content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager) best practices/standards
- Strong communications skills, including reading and writing in English
- Well organized and highly structured individual, with ability to give attention to detail
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.