Digital Marketing Analyst
Our Portland, OR client is looking for a talented digital marketing professional with demonstrated experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), paid content strategies and landing page optimization.
You will develop creative paid digital solutions and marketing strategies — improve conversion rates, optimize content, etc. – for a successful non-profit as their scale their solutions on a national stage.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Plan, execute, and evaluate new digital strategies
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure implementation of marketing strategies
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMO and pay-per-click marketing (PPC)
- Experience with digital tools: SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Trends, etc.
- Web Analytics experience: GA4 is nice to have
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.