Director of Data Ops & Governance
Full-Time – Director of Data Ops and Governances – Hybrid – San Francisco, CA
Mainz Brady Group is currently looking for a Director of Data Ops and Governance for a large eCommerce client in San Francisco, CA. This role will be responsible for hiring, mentoring, and leading team of Data engineer, that are responsible for development, monitoring of data pipeline and governance practices. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and/or Analytics with at least 5 years of experience leading teams. Please review and submit your resume for consideration.
- Lead and mentor team of Data Engineer
- Establish and manage data governance
- Work closely with various engineering and business department
- 10+ years of professional experiences in Business intelligence and/or Analytics
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science or similar
- 5 years of experience leading teams
- Experiences with statistical applications – A/B Testing, Probabilities, Regression, etc..
- Hand on experience with gathering and exploring data with various scripting language like Python
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.