Director of Mechanical Engineering
This is your opportunity to work with some of the brightest innovators in the Silicon Valley!
Take advantage of this chance to get involved with the process of multi-column electron-beam lithography design& manufacturing.
Our amazing end client is actively searching for a Director of Mechanical Engineering
As a Mechanical Engineering Director, you will be responsible for the development, design, and implementation of mechanical systems in our new MEBL electron-beam lithography system.
Lead the work with external contract design and manufacturing companies. Lead our internal core technology engineering and the transition to mass production.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the mechanical engineering team
- Design and implement mechanical systems in our new products
- Set subsystem specifications and requirements
- Interface and manage our contract design and manufacturing partners on the relevant systems
- Support the build, test, and deployment of our new product
- Work with operations to establish the manufacturing engineering function
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- B.S. or higher degree in mechanical engineering
- 10 years industry experience in semiconductor equipment design
- Experience with managing design and engineering teams
- Experience with: semi vacuum systems, vacuum chamber design, motion control, wafer handling