Title: EDI Analyst – West Coast remote
We are seeking an experienced EDI Analyst to join our healthcare client in Portland, OR. This BSA will assist in the stabilization and growth of the EDI program into a leading position in the market and continuously improve onboarding and issue resolution processes.
- 5+ years of experience with Edifecs or equivalent EDI software
- Experienced with professional technical knowledge, ability to lead projects, passion for information, data, and systems
- Ability to understand client needs and various business practices, and to relate technical information to non-industry personnel
- Advanced analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, information technology, or computer science degree or related field is strongly preferred but not required
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.