Electrical Engineer- Power Electronics
Electrical Engineer – Power Electronics
Mainz Brady Group is seeking a dedicated Electrical Engineer to collaborate with production teams and external suppliers, to create and improve custom power electronic designs for manufacturability, functionality & testability. You will work jointly, as an associate to staff, to a top-tier Senior Staff Power Electronics Engineer in product ownership of all custom power electronics in the system. You will not only serve as a hardware systems expert, but will perform testing, troubleshoot, and serve as manufacturing support.
WHAT TO BRING
- 1-7 years of hands-on hardware development experience with hardware development; emphasis on kW- level power electronics preferred
- Superb understanding of electronic design using Altium
- Strong understanding of PCBA and System level design
- Experience designing high voltage systems (480 VAC/600 VDC)
- Excellent cross team communication and collaboration skills
- Strong ownership virtue over power electronics design projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.