- Prototyping experience in a production work environment.
- Desired 5+ years of experience working as a technician.
- Excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical CAD drawings.
- Desired experience writing or debugging PLC ladder logic.
- Wiring panel layout and box build wiring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally, and collaboration abilities
- Desired military electrician technical training.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.