Electrical Test System Design Engineer
Our renewable energy client in Menlo Park is looking for an Electrical Test System Design Engineer to join their team to help develop and test electrical assemblies and circuit boards to ensure high-quality releases. This is a 6-month project with the possibility of extension at the end of the contract. Must be able to work on-site when necessary out of work week.
- Develop test strategy, test requirements, and test specifications for electrical assemblies and circuit boards
- Design and build manufacturing test systems
- Work directly with and manage external firms that are developing and building outsourced testers
- Deploy test systems at our pilot manufacturing facilities in Menlo Park, CA to validate and improve the ability to capture quality issues earlier in the build process
- Deploy test systems at our manufacturing partners as we launch our product into higher volume production
- Collaborate with product design engineers to incorporate test methodologies into designs to improve manufacturability, increase yield, and reduce cost
- Perform test coverage analysis and drive test coverage improvements
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as an electrical engineer or NPI Engineer developing electrical testers for manufacturing
- Deep understanding of hardware and software development, as well as I/O types, analog, digital, and communication buses
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and writing test plans including schematics, diagrams, and developing test system documentation
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar engineering field
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.