Electrical Test System Design Engineer
MBG is looking for an Electric Test Engineer who will work on our client’s green energy generator. You will be developing test requirements for electrical assemblies and circuit boards and designing and building manufacturing test systems. This is a hybrid role out of Menlo Park, CA.
What you will be doing:
- You will be developing test strategies/requirements, as well as the test specifications for the electrical assemblies and circuit boards
- Deploying test systems to validate and improve the abilities to capture quality issues at an earlier stage
- Collaborating with product design engineers to incorporate the testing methodologies
- Hands-on experience working on NPI as an EE
- Strong understanding of I/O types, analog, digital, and communication
- Experience developing system tests and documentation, which includes requirements, schematics, and diagrams
- Experience with design validation testing as well as developing test plans
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.