Embedded Software Engineer
Our Medical Device client is looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to be a key team member for the development of integrated software drives. They are looking for someone who can help develop and support software from the driver level, middleware, and application level
- 5-15 years of related experience in the medical/consumer device industry.
- Role requires experience level of a jr-intermediate level engineer, or a sr. level engineer.
- Embedded Firmware design expertise in C.
- Software development in C# or C++.
- Microcontroller platforms; specifically Microchip 8-bit and ARM Cortex M.
- Software architecture skills, with considerations towards: risk mitigation, reliability, maintainability, functional programming, testability, etc.
- Electrical/Software standards IEC 60601, 62304, 62366 familiarity.
- B.S. in Computer Science (BSCS) or equivalent experience in a related industry (e.g., 2+ years of embedded software development in an FDA regulated field).