ETL Quality Engineer
Category: Software Development
Employment Type: Contract To Direct Hire
Work Location: Remote
Job ID: 34212
Date Added: 03/17/2023
We are seeking an experienced ETL Quality Engineer to join our enterprise retail client. This role will be hands-on position primarily focusing on understanding ETL test requirements and performing all facets of data testing, including creating and executing test plans and scripts that will validate the projects data quality and data integrity as the data is transitioned through the ETL data warehouse process.
- 5+ years of software product development and delivery experience.
- 4+ years of ETL testing/SQL experience.
- 3+ years of Informatica Power Center, IDQ experience.
- 3+ years’ experience overseeing the development of data test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test case and documentation of test results
- 2+ years of experience in some of the Azure Cloud tools: ADF, PySpark, data bricks notebooks
- Experience with Python and libraries like Panads, Numpy, and Matplotlib.
- Ability to interpret and draw System & Architecture diagrams.
- Experience in summarizing large number of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
- Familiar with Latest Cloud Technologies.
No C2C please
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the TechServe Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.