Field Applications Engineer
Field Applications Engineer:
As a Field Apps. Engineer you would perform field troubleshooting and debugging of Electromechanical systems in EVSE’s. Respond to Field service calls to do repair/replace components inside 230V and 480V AC electrical enclosures. Analyze customer service tickets and initiate service calls, update and maintain service logs. Also schedule and supervise HW and SW upgrades.
Characteristics of Interest to The Hiring Manager:
- Good background in AC power wiring and installation.
- Comfortable working with wiring, installation and diagnosis of 3-phase AC power connections.
- Experience in updating firmware for Linux kernel devices.
- CAN bus, RS-485 experience a plus.
- Typically requires around 2 years of related experience in EVSEs or Electrical Power products.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the areas of electrical wiring, product reliability, testing, or quality engineering.
- Electric Vehicle systems/components experience. RESS, motor, motor controllers, charging systems, high voltage, Lithium battery and/or EV/HEV control system.
- Must be capable of handling and deciding on field related issues to minimize downtime.
- Demonstrated skill in communicating complex concepts to others in a clear, concise, and understandable manner.
- Domestic travel required (20%).
- Bilingual Chinese Mandarin/English a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field is Required.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.