Field Service Rep
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of industrial packaging machinery.
• Troubleshoot failures and take corrective action.
• Work in the field at customer locations – Must have the ability to travel, and work independently/ un-supervised on projects.
• Customer-Service – Work hand-in-hand with customers.
• Timely submission of job related paperwork with use of MS Office.
• Experience performing hands-on equipment maintenance.
• Experience determining the causes of electronics failures, using such tools as digital voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
• Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
• Ability to analyze and prioritize information, distilling it to the critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions.
• Skilled use of database, spreadsheet, and word-processing software to prepare statistical and written reports with varying degrees of complexity and detail for management.
• Customer Service Skills and Personality required.
• Must be able to pass a Background Check, and Drug & Alcohol Test.
• Must be able to pass a basic 5-question technical/mechanical related test.
• BS Degree in Engineering is a plus.
• Processing or Industrial machine knowledge.
• Ability to travel 100% to job sites throughout North America. (Must have a valid State Driver’s License or U.S. Passport to fly.)
• Must have a good credit card or 2, to pay up-front for certain expenses. Will be reimbursed by Weekly Expense Reports.
• Hourly Pay Direct Hire Role(s)
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.