Field Test & Customer Support Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Work Location: On-Site
Job ID: 34156
Date Added: 02/23/2023
***NO C2C OR H1B
The Mainz Brady Group is proud to partner with our client revolutionizing renewable energy production in assisting them find their next Prototype Testing Technician. Work closely in a collaborative environment with mechanical, electrical, and software engineers to achieve required product performance across the operating range by curating product test methodologies, utilizing data analysis & troubleshooting the entirety of the product design processes. The main goal of this position is to support in-house prototype and commercial product development.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical, Systems, or Test Engineering.
- Exceptional customer-facing engineering skills with 5+ years industry experience.
- Highly experienced in customer management, systems integration, vehicle level controller area network (CAN) communications, real-time troubleshooting etc.
- Experience working with thermal sensors and/or electrical systems.
- A willingness to travel to customer/partner locations as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.