Our client is looking for a Firmware Engineer who will be responsible for designing and coding software in the C++ and C programming languages. The FW Engineer will work on legacy products introducing new designs and refactoring old ones.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements..
- Develop software that automatically tests other software using C++ or C.
- C++ Programming
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject or equivalent education and experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years work experience as an Firmware, Embedded Engineer or Linux software engineer.
- Prior AV experience is highly desired as well as digital video.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.