Full Stack Developer
Mainz Brady Group is currently looking for a Full Stack Python for a great client in San Jose, CA. This role is Hybris remote, so expect 1-2 days working in the office. Please review and send your resume for consideration.
- Full Stack Development. Design, develop, test, and maintain software.
- Design specifications and develop RESTful API and Integrate with 3rd party software products.
- Collaborate across teams such as RnD, QA, and Support on feature definition, development, releases, and bug fixing.
- Debug systems problems as they arise and provide elegant solutions.
- Strong and proven experience in python programming, Knowledge of C/C++ and Shell Scripts will be a plus.
- Experience with multi-tier/micro-service based solution implementation.
- Experience with Docker/containers a plus.
- Familiarity with code version control tools such as Git.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.