Full Stack Developer
|Location: Los Angeles
My client is looking for a full-stack software developer able to work independently on various media and worklfow projects. Must be able to gather requirements from end users, build front-end and back-end solutions, do his/her own devOps on AWS/Azure and make iterative improvements to the systems he/she builds depending on needs. The job may include the need to work some weekends/nights, depending on the news cycle.
• Full lifecycle application development
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
• Software modeling and simulation
• Front end graphical user interface design
• Software testing and quality assurance
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Support, maintain and document software functionality
• Integrate software with existing systems
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Maintain standards compliance
• Undergraduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, information technology or a related discipline
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.