Full Stack Developer
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer for a 6-month contract. This is an 100% remote position.
- This is an on-site position — not remote. Work from home as appropriate.
- 3+ yrs of experience of working with Full Stack web applications.
- Strong experience building multi-tenant SaaS applications on the public cloud (AWS / GCP)
- Experience working with relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL
- Extensive experience with python
- Strong problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Experience working with OpenAPI or gRPC based web services
- Ability to create reusable, scalable components
- An understanding of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- 5+ yrs of experience of working with full stack web applications
- Experience with user interface design, user feedback practices, and graphic design
- Experience with data visualization for ML model
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Docker and DevOps technologies and practices
- Experience with big data processing pipelines (e.g. Beam, Airflow)
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.