Graphic Designer II
Title: Graphic Designer II
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Fortune 100 client. This is an excellent opportunity for a Design professional with strong visual and graphic design experience, ideally for apparel.
- At least 5 years of Graphic Design experience for apparel is preferred
- Strong skills across the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with responsive web design
- Portfolio demonstrating recent work samples across a variety of graphic projects
- Ability to work quickly, collaborate, and adapt to fast and changing priorities
- Skills with PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs, and Slides is preferred
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.