Hardware Engineer – BF
Hardware Engineer – Beaverton, OR
Our Beaverton, Oregon client is seeking a Hardware Engineer responsible for the design of cutting edge audio and video products from concept to production.
• Design digital and analog circuits for next generation audio and video applications
• Define requirements for new products and develop test and verification plans
• Create schematics and layout PCBs
• Interact with materials procurement, manufacturing and test personnel to ensure products are manufactured efficiently
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field; or the equivalent education and experience
• 5+ years designing and developing analog and digital hardware
• Strong knowledge of analog design for audio applications
• Previous experience in designing products to meet regulatory requirements including UL, CE,
FCC, RoHS and WEEE.
• Knowledge of serial communications protocols and hardware interfaces including I2S, I2C,
SPI, and Ethernet.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.