IBMi System Administrator
Seeking an IBMi Systems Administrator for a fully remote 6 months contract, then conversion to FTE position. Join a fast-paced and rapidly growing company! Deliver solutions and suggestions independently while supporting a huge automotive company. Apply now!
• Assist in daily administration of IBMi server hardware and software.
• Load and test IBMi operating system and application software releases, PTF fixes in both test and production environments, and load application and software patches
• Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of IBMi server hardware, software, networked devices and IBMi client-access software
• Manage AS400 user profiles, object security, IFS directory access, and other security related duties
• Develop, document and maintain procedures for systems administration, such as backups, restores, performance tuning, and configurations
• Perform daily and quarterly backups of production systems and other backups as required.
• Part of rotating 24×7 on-call support Required Skills:
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in IBMi (AS/400, iSeries) Systems administration
• Experience with VIOS and IBM POWER virtualization technologies
• Experience with MIMIX replication support for IBMi disaster recovery
• IBM Storwize administration experience
• IBM BRMS administration experience
• IBMi Access Client Solutions support experience • IBM PowerHA experience
• WebSphere Liberty Application Server administration experience
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.