Principal Information Architect
Our Fortune 100 client has a need for an Enterprise Information Architect to work with cross-functional teams and provide expertise and insights around data information across the enterprise. This is a fully remote position available to candidates within the US, although preference will be shown to those on the West Coast.
- 5+ years of experience in business or data analysis, data modeling, data engineering, or analytics
- 3+ years experience of thought leadership in design and architecture
- Experience with data services, data warehouses, reporting, and analytics platforms
- Supply chain experience a plus
- Big Data, Relational Database, and Streaming or Batch Data Processing nice-to-have
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class