Information Security Engineer (Identity & Access Management)
Security Engineer, Identity & Access Management – 100% remote
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Engineer with Identity & Access Management experience for our growing e-Commerce client in the Greater Portland area. This Security Specialist will be heavily focused on Okta, especially Workflow Programming
- 2+ years of experience in IT Application Administration including professional experience implementing identity and access management solutions
- IDaaS/Okta Migration experience in a large Enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience with the implementation and integration of SSO and MFA technologies from both a workforce (internal) and client perspective
- 2+ Experience in current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SSO, MFA, SAML, OAuth / OIDC, SCIM, LDAP, RADIUS, and Kerberos
- Strong experience integrating enterprise SaaS solutions such as Microsoft, Salesforce, and Amazon
- Ability to analyze logs and identify problems with authentication and authorization
- Background with security and compliance frameworks such as GDPR, SOX, ISO27001, and SOC2
- Experience using REST API's and JSON, and programming experience with Java, .Net C#, Perl, or PowerShell
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.