iOS Automation Engineer
Our client, out of Portland, OR has an immediate need for an iOS Automation Engineer who understands best practices and techniques regarding web scalability, performance, and security. This role will be critical in coordinating end-to-end testing to represent this client’s domain and integral in ensuring this client’s website is accessible and renders well across devices.
• 3+ years of experience working on large scale applications
• Experience with native tooling (XCTest, XCode, Swift)
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Experience with modern libraries and tooling
• Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure
• A solid understanding of best practices and techniques regarding web scalability, performance, and security
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and Travis
• Experience with test automation frameworks such as WebDriver I/O, Protractor, Jest and Nightwatch
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.