A fast-growing FinTech company is looking to add a highly motivated iOS developer to their team. This position is 100% remote and a 6 month contract to full time conversion.
- Write quality unit tests to increase code coverage.
- Conduct constructive code reviews of codebase functionality.
- Improve and refactor to guarantee a highly maintainable and enjoyable codebase.
- Have shipped at least 2+ iOS applications to production.
- iOS software engineer working in an Agile environment – 3-4+ years experience.
- Swift or Objective-C experience.
- Cocoapods, Carthage, XCode, and mobile package management familiarity.
- Version Control Tools exp / Github.
- Defect tools exp / JIRA.
- Performance Testing and Profiling iOS apps.
- Knowledgeable about Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiar with Agile process in SDLC.
- Knowledgeable on security testing on mobile/apps.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.