The members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation.
Provide objective assessments of Company’s internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR), IT and operational controls, governance and risk management; offer remedies and recommendations when operational improvement is necessary. This position has the potential to be 100% remote.
• Objective assurance – Assess SOX compliance; identify and evaluate risk areas; conduct interviews; collect and analyze evidence; prepare workpapers to support findings; and construct audit reports that are relevant, valid and clearly stated.
• IT operations improvement – provide management with recommendations for IT process and control enhancements; report on progress of management corrective action implementation.
• Performance quality – meet or exceed Department standards and Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
• Personal development – pursue professional development opportunities; prepare self for growth within the department or in another area of the Company.
• Integrity and Values – promote positive perception of Internal Audit Department throughout the company while demonstrating integrity, independence and ability to partner with business leaders.
• 2 – 4 years of Corporate Auditing or Public Accounting experience preferred with a focus in IT Audits
• 2 – 4 years of SOX audit experience preferred
• BA/BS Degree in relevant field such as business / finance / accounting / management information systems
• Professional certification and/or advance degree such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of relevant auditing and risk management standards and principles, such as COSO internal control framework, COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) and ISO/IEC 27000 Standards series
• Demonstrated ability auditing IT business environments, IT general computer controls, network operating environments, application controls, system development, or user-developed applications and environments
• Demonstrated skills in the areas of communication, relationship-building, collaboration, and problem-solving.
• Demonstrated integrity, initiative and professionalism with a results-oriented work style
• Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset with a strong customer-centric mindset
• Strong analytical skills with ability to identify and assess risk and exposures across a wide variety of processes
• Up to 10-15% travel