IT Delivery Manager / Scrum Master
- 5+ years experience as a scrum master/technology project/program manager.
- Experience with large scale technology product delivery.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.) and tools.
- Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Leads with an agile mindset, focusing on the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and iterative approach.
- Flexible availability required – business needs may require work during non-core business hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required. Master's Degree/MBA preferred.
- Responsible for delivery of product features or project releases using the applicable delivery methodologies.
- Responsible for cross-product integration across teams and effectively communicating and continually manage expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Proactively plan to mitigate risks, issues, and constraints, and enable visibility to inter-dependencies.
- Coach product teams on the processes and tools within the agile framework, leveraging industry-leading practices.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.